Tuesday 12 July 2011

Term 3 has begun

#
It was lovely to see Team 2A this morning and to catch up on all their news!

Now is the perfect time to check your child has everything they need for the term ahead including lead pencils, erasers, sharpener, scissors and glue. 

Guided reading groups will start next week on Tuesdays. Please let me know if you can commit to coming every week. Spelling groups will continue on Fridays.

Anyone who is available to do some laminating please let me know. (I have the machine and the pouches). Like many staff, my printer has been working overtime on printing lots of new activities and resources for our classroom!


I've asked the class to please bring in grocery Junk mail (IGA, Coles, Woolies etc) for numeracy activities. We will also be making paper aeroplanes out of a variety of materials  such as alfoil, baking paper and thin card. Please bring in A4 sized pieces if possible. On Friday we will be making 'guinea-pig swings' so I need a few newspapers as well.


I'm investigating borrowing resources from Queensland Museum in Hendra. If you could fetch and return items (once off basis) on a set day, please let me know. 


Thank You!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like team 2A are gearing up for a busy term! I will see what we can find around the house, sure to find some of the above mentioned items!

    Intriuged by the guinea-pig swings and I can happily commit to helping out on Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to term 3 team 2A!
    We think it is funny because our holidays are just about to start and yours have just finished! We are busy making a video for you about our school but will have to finish it next term. Catch you soon!
    Miss Baker and LZ6

    ReplyDelete