Monday 21 November 2011

2011 Edublog award nominations

Gosh- I can think of so many inspiring class blogs that I would love to include. Wish I didn't have to narrow down my list! If they're on my list of class blogs that Team 2A visit, it's because I think they're fabulous. So take a look at that list too!

Here goes:-

Whenever I need inspiration I visit Miss Baker's Beaut Bunch so I nominate them for Best New Blog.

My colleague Jess Thorburn is on maternity leave but I vote her class blog for Best Resource Sharing Blog.

Another favourite is The Smarties in Western Australia so I vote them for Best Class Blog.

Best Group Blog goes to this delightful Booksmakefriends blog . Scroll down to their beautifully written books. Just Magic! It's like dipping into a wonderful world of different cultures for a brief few minutes and finding a treasure chest of gems... bet you keep going back to fossick!

To find out how to nominate a blog or website, please visit  http://edublogawards.com/nominations-open-the-2011-edublog-awards-are-on/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment